- To stimulate interest and motivation in the learning process.
The Role of ICT
- To change the traditional way of teaching by implementing the use of multimedia technologies such as video, images, animation, and visual effects, etc.
- New opportunities for authentic tasks and materials
- To develop and practice learners’ skills (reading, writing listening, and speaking
- Teaching-learning interaction
How do teachers conduct ICT?
ICT is specifically designed for Social Studies and Science subjects. First Teacher introduces the topic then shows the documentary relevant to the topic. MCQs based questionnaire developed by the teacher for students to answer the questions.